- 01 For The Beauty Of The Earth
- 02 How Firm a Foundation
- 03 Secret Prayer
- 04 Nauvoo
- 05 Jesus Once of Humble Birth
- 06 Winter Quarters
- 07 We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet; We Are All Enlisted
- 08 Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
- 09 O My Father
- 10 Love at Home
- 11 A Thousand Miles
- 12 The Spirit of God
- 13 Sunday Morning in the Valley
- 14 Till We Meet Again
For the Beauty of the Earth
For the Beauty of the Earth contains instrumental hymns and melodies reflecting back to early Church history. The music has been arranged and performed in a traditional early American acoustic style, appropriate for these hymns that have their roots in the 1800’s and earlier.
In addition to the traditional hymns on this recording, there are a few tracks included with an early Church History theme. These include Winter Quarters, A Thousand Miles, Sunday Morning in the Valley, and Nauvoo.
- John Wright: fiddle on “Sunday Morning in the Valley,” “A Thousand Miles,” “We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet/We Are All Enlisted,” and “The Spirit of God.”
- Angela Pace: co-wrote “Nauvoo” and “A Thousand Miles” with Mark. She sings on “Nauvoo” and “A Thousand Miles.”
- Nate Olson: fiddle on “Nauvoo” and bassoon on “How Firm a Foundation” and “Sunday Morning in the Valley.”
- Dennis H. McMaster: Uilleann Pipes on “We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet/We Are All Enlisted,” and “The Spirit of God.”
- Lauren Cundick: flute on the “Primary Medley.”
- Cherie Call: harmony voice on “Nauvoo.”
© 2001 Geslison Groberg, LLC.